Even Queen Victoria, who privately loved tittle-tattle but never admitted to it, could not resist being drawn into the saga of mad Lord Adolphus Vane-Tempest and his poor wife Susan…
- Mad Lord Adolphus, Lady Susan and Bertie’s Baby
- George Bridgetower: The Black Violinist at the Court of the Prince of Wales
- The Curious Tale of Queen Victoria’s dresser
- Prince Albert’s Birth: Is there any truth in the rumours of illegitimacy?
- Charlotte von Siebold – the Pioneering German Midwife who delivered Queen Victoria