Books in English often do not have very much to say about Albert’s mother, Princess Luise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg. Did her husband’s womanising push her into the arms of another man?
- Thomas Hildebrand Preston, 1888-1976: The British Diplomat who Tried to Save the Romanovs
- Mad Lord Adolphus, Lady Susan and Bertie’s Baby
- George Bridgetower: The Black Violinist at the Court of the Prince of Wales
- The Curious Tale of Queen Victoria’s dresser
- Prince Albert’s Birth: Is there any truth in the rumours of illegitimacy?