In the 1900s, a Swedish-born pacifist and women’s and animal rights campaigner, Louise Lind-af-Hageby appeared regularly in the British press for her frequent run-ins with the medical establishment. But who remembers this remarkable woman now?
- Thomas Hildebrand Preston, 1888-1976: The British Diplomat who Tried to Save the Romanovs
- Mad Lord Adolphus, Lady Susan and Bertie’s Baby
- George Bridgetower: The Black Violinist at the Court of the Prince of Wales
- The Curious Tale of Queen Victoria’s dresser
- Prince Albert’s Birth: Is there any truth in the rumours of illegitimacy?